Suitable for you if…
- you have trouble falling asleep, wake up too early in the morning, or can’t sleep through the night.
- your sleep problems are interfering with your daily life and you feel weak and exhausted.
- you think about your sleep a lot and it worries you.
- you want to improve your general sleep quality.
Overview of course content
With articles, videos, audio content, and interactive exercises, the course is not just effective, but fun, too! Through a variety of methods you’ll learn:
- the most effective psychological strategies for improving sleep.
- how to understand your own sleep and the causes of your sleep problems.
- how to positively change your sleeping habits using proven methods.
- how to cope with evening or night-time worry and difficult feelings.
- your personal sources of strength and how to harness these to improve your sleep.